Dr. Lutz Raettig
Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Morgan Stanley Bank AG | Honorary President Frankfurt Main Finance e.V.
In 1995, Dr. Lutz Raettig joined Morgan Stanley Bank AG in Frankfurt as Managing Director and Chairman of the Executive Board. From September 1995 to February 2005, he was Chairman of the Board of Morgan Stanley Bank AG and Country Head for Germany and Austria. Since 2002, Dr Raettig was also Vice Chairman Morgan Stanley Europe. Dr Raettig was a Director of Morgan Stanley International Ltd and is a member of the Supervisory Board of Morgan Stanley Bank International Ltd London. Prior to joining Morgan Stanley, Dr Raettig worked for Commerzbank and Westdeutsche Landesbank (WestLB) for 26 years in various locations in Germany, in London and in New York. Additional positions
- Member of the Exchange Council of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Vice President of the Frankfurt Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the American Chamber of Commerce in Germany
- Member of the Board of the German-American Chamber of Commerce, New York
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Bankenakademie e.V., Frankfurt
- Member of the Advisory Board, Clearstream International, Luxembourg
- Chairman of the Advisory Board, Fraport AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board, Messe Frankfurt
- Member of the Magistrate of the City of Frankfurt
- Spokesman of the Executive Committee, Frankfurt Main Finance e.V.
- Member of the Executive Board, Hessischer Bankenverband